The Juniors Program is for ALL LEVELS OF PLAYERS in the U7-U10 age groups who are interested in committing themselves to reaching their next level and potential. Using TSC Hurricane's Junior Development Model, we emphasizes quality training in small group formats that follows our Player Development Philosophies and Standards.
Our professional coaching staff guides young players through four stages that will fully prepare them for the next level:
1. Learing to Train (100% development focus)
2. Learning a Style of Play based on TSC Hurricane's Methodology (100% development focus)
3. Refining the Style of Play (95% development focus, 5% winning focus)
4. Training to Compete (85% development focus, 15% winning focus)
It's our mission to help ALL players (no matter what the background, age or level) become STARS in LIFE and develop a life-long passion for the game! We are confident that working together we will help better prepare players as they move into adulthood (and while in adulthood) in an ever changing, diverse and global society. We firmly believe that our players' learning experiences in the game as life-long members of our club will help prepare them to be STARS in LIFE!
- A player graduating out of our Juniors Programs should possess the following skills:
- A Love for the Game
- An arsenal of Ball Mastery & Dribbling Skills
- Confidence & Competence of 1v1 skills in both Attacking & Defending
- Correct Shooting Technique
- Correct Passing Technique
- Positive First Touch
Players should be proficient jugglers of the ball and all skill work is geared towards developing both feet. With these skills players will become a confident player who can receive a pass under pressure and make a positive decision that will help advance the team.
***** If you have questions about the Juniors Program, send an e-mail to our Executive Director - Hosteen Walsh email@example.com