All players should wear official club training jerseys.
Parents are encouraged to visit the restaurant during training sessions - special team parties and fundraiser opportunities
Please check tschurricane.com for field status updates due to inclement weather, etc.
Parents, coaches and players can sign up for text alerts
for field status!
Usage outside core training hours (M-Th 5:30-8:30pm) MUST be booked in advance
and by club coach/manager ONLY. All-Star Training Center is for the benefit of TSC Hurricane members ONLY.
PARENTS should stay behind all fences (unless there is an emergency). Coaches need to be focused with the players. Please talk to coaches either before or after training.
No alcoholic beverages at fields.
NO PETS allowed in the complex during practice or games.
No unattended children.
Please place litter in trashcans.
- Illegally parked vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Do not park in the handicap parking unless you have a sticker.
- Do not park in the driveway, grass or fence line by the large brown building by Fields 4-6 or you will be towed.
- Keep 1 slot on the read clear for emergency vehicles.
- All Star is not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- Smoking allowed in designated areas only.
- All Star is not responsible for theft or vandalism. Keep valuables locked in your trunk or do not bring them to the park.
- Players are not to dig holes with cleats on the fields. It becomes a safety issue.
Any violations may cause teams/coaches to lose priviledges with NO refunds of fees!